Nestled in the heart of Central business district, Norfolk towers service apartment offers 70 fully furnished apartments to leisure travellers as well as the business travellers. A cool escape far from the hustle and bustle of the city life stress and pollution, the apartments stands the perfect gateway for long and extended stays in Nairobi.
The prime location of Norfolk Towers Serviced Apartments in the heart of Nairobi’s central business district allows for easy access to business and entertainment venues in the city.
Why Guests Choose Norfolk Towers?
- 24 hours reception service and an electronic safe
- Daily housekeeping services with laundryy service (at a fee)
- Airport transfers (at a fee) and Taxi services (at a fee)
- Grocery shopping (at a fee)
- Security & Safety with 24 hour guard services
- Secure perimeter wall with an electric wire
- CCTV camera surveillance
- Peep hole in most apartments
- Panic button in most apartments
- 1904 – The Norfolk Hotel was built on this site which was the resting ground for the early European settlers.
- 1977 – Norfolk Towers Limited was formed in May 1977
- 1977 – Construction of Norfolk Towers began and was completed in 1979. It was built to offer long stay apartments within the City Centre.