The SA Innovation Summit as an annual ﬂagship event on the South African Innovation Calendar, is a platform for nurturing, developing and showcasing African innovation, as well as facilitating innovation thought-leadership. Created to support and promote innovation and facilitate collaboration within its own eco-system, the initiative brings together corporates, thought leaders, inventors, entrepreneurs, academia and policy makers to amplify South Africa’s renowned competitive edge and to inspire sustained economic growth across the continent of Africa.
The outcomes achieved by the Summit is a powerful platform to bring together thought leaders and accelerate innovation in South Africa, and into the African continent as a whole.
WE SEEK TO:
- Provide a platform where Tech Entrepreneurs and innovators can participate, grow their know-how and connections, and make their ideas come to life. With the rapid advent of the Industrial 4.0 Tech Revolution, the ﬂexibility to integrate, and the speed to market will be absolutely critical.
- Collaborate with government, academia and industry to build an African system for innovation on a practical level.
- Provide curated networking with technology leaders and founders, trend specialists, policy makers and forward thinkers.
- Bring together innovation leaders from different countries, backgrounds, disciplines and world-views, to create an innovative economic environment that will prosper the South African economy and have a positive effect on our clients’ competitive edge.
- Encourage mutually beneficial deal-making between entrepreneurs and investors. - Grow and accelerate organisational innovation culture.
- Facilitate the establishing of industry-leaders by presenting new market opportunities.
About this Event
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.Claim Now!